For those seniors planning to travel out-of-country at some point, a site named travelsafe-abroad.com/travel for seniors is loaded with very informative facts to know before choosing a destination. The site includes where it is very safe, where it is very unsafe and common mistakes to avoid.
Based on safety for senior travelers, the article listed the 7-Top destinations. Those safe places are (in no particular order) French Polynesia, The Bahamas, The United Kingdom, New Zealand, Aruba, Canada and Cyprus.
Conversely, it also includes the destinations that are the most unsafe for senior travelers. The places to absolutely avoid are Venezuela, Honduras, Columbia, Belize, Puerto Rico, Santa Domingo and Juarez.
The site concludes with the 5-Most Common Mistakes senior travelers make regarding travel abroad. By avoiding these mistakes, you can have the experience of your life.
- Traveling Without Medical Insurance
- Eating a Poor Diet and Not Drinking Enough Water
- Single-Seniors Seeking a “Travel Buddy” but Not Using a Reliable Dating Service
- Choosing the Wrong Accommodations, Not Investigating the Facilities Before Booking
- Failure to Explore the New Region, Experience the New Culture or Meet the New People
Visiting travelsafe-abroad.com/travel for seniors is well worth your time. You’ll be glad you did!