On April 15, 2021 the CDC released information regarding the risk of contacting COVID-19 after being fully vaccinated. As of 4/15/21 there had been 77 million Americans fully vaccinated, below are the statistics of the report. It must be noted that this data is subject to the numbers available on 4/15/21, therefore they are subject to change in later reports.
- Fully Vaccinated Americans For COVID -19 77,000,000
- Cases Reported of COVID-19 After Full Vaccination 5,800 (approx. .0075%)
- Hospitalizations of the 5,800 Cases of COVID-19 360 (approx. .6.21%)
- Deaths From the 360 COVID-19 Hospitalizations 74 (approx. 20.51%)
Based up on these numbers
- Risk of Hospitalizations of the Total 77,000,000 Fully Vaccinated .000468%
- Risk of Death of the Total 77,000,000 Fully Vaccinated .000096%